(For children age 7 to 11 who have not yet been baptised or who have been baptised into another Christian faith)
· Children and parents meet weekly at St. Charles to learn about the faith and prepare for the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, and First Eucharist).
· Sessions are 45 minutes in length.
· The sessions begin in October and end two weeks after Easter.
· Children and their families participate in several special celebrations along their journey, culminating with the children receiving the Sacraments of Initiation at the Easter Vigil.
What you need to register:
· Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
· Copy of child’s Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
· A sponsor for the child who is an actively practicing Catholic, over 16 years of age, and who has been Baptized, Confirmed, and received Holy Eucharist. The sponsor cannot be the parent or legal guardian of the child.
How to register:
· Call the parish office (780-456-5399) or email Linda at Linda.Boire@caedm.ca to book an appointment.
· Both parents must be present for the appointment.