- June 2020 Newsletter
- CWL Centenary Project Update
- Prayers for Palliative Care
- May 2020 Prayer List
- April 2020 Prayer List
- March 2020 Prayer List
- February 2020 Newsletter
- January 2020 Newsletter
The CWL provides women with an opportunity to express their faith and values while promoting dignity and justice for all. Together, members share their gifts, making a remarkable difference in their community and beyond.
The St. Charles CWL Parish Council is a member of the Catholic Women’s League of Canada, and shares its essential objectives:
- to achieve individual and collective spiritual development
- to promote the teachings of the Catholic church
- to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life
- to enhance the role of women in church and society
- to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere
- to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world
- to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social justice, peace and harmony.
All Catholic women are invited to journey with us in a sisterhood of faith, fun, and fulfillment. For more information, please contact the parish office.