Our dates for the celebration of Confirmation have changed. Confirmations will take place over three evenings: June 14th, 15th, 17th.
Registration for classes will be available in person or online starting April 21st.
Our first class will be on Tuesday, May 3 at 6:30 pm, and class will continue throughout May and early June. All classes will start with mass on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm.
What you need to register:
- Children must be a minimum age of 11 and in Grade 6 or higher.
- Copy of the child’s Baptism Certificate (unless they were baptized at St. Charles).
- Copy of child’s First Communion Certificate.
- Child must have already celebrated 1st Reconciliation
- Copy of Sponsor’s Confirmation Certificate~ or Date & Church of their Confirmation.
- A fee of $30 is requested for materials (cash or cheques please.) This can also be paid via e-transfer to office (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Children will need a workbook, which can be picked up from the parish office (Tue – Fri, 9 am – 4 pm).
Registration is now open. For information, email Linda.Boire@caedm.ca
To register, you can either: