Registration for Spring 2023 Confirmation classes is now closed.
- In-person registration – March 23 10am – 6:30pm at St. Charles Parish.
- Online registration – March 23 – April 7 (see below)
Classes will be Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm from April 18 – May 16.
There will also be a half-day Saturday retreat (date TBD).
Confirmation masses will be May 30 (7pm) and May 31 (7pm).
What you need to register:
- Children must be a minimum age of 11 and in Grade 6 or higher.
- Copy of the child’s Baptism Certificate (unless they were baptized at St. Charles).
- Copy of child’s First Communion Certificate.
- Child must have already celebrated 1st Reconciliation
- Copy of Sponsor’s Confirmation Certificate~ or Date & Church of their Confirmation.
- A fee of $30 is requested for materials (cash or cheques please.) This can also be paid via e-transfer to office (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Children will need a workbook, which can be picked up from the parish office (Tue – Fri, 9 am – 4 pm).
For information, email Linda.Boire@caedm.ca
Online registration is now closed.