(For baptized youth age 7+)
Registration for Fall classes will start on Thursday, Sept. 9, 2021
Classes will be held in person on Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm to 8pm in the parish activity centre. All classes will start with mass at 6:30pm. The first class will be Tuesday, September 21, 2021 @ 6:30pm
- Children and parents are strongly encouraged (but not required by law) to wear masks to all classes.
- Children must be a minimum of age 7 and in Grade 2
- Please provide a copy of each child’s Baptism certificate (unless they were baptized at St. Charles).
- A fee of $50 is requested for material and workbooks (cash or cheque please). This can be paid when picking up the workbooks.
- Children will need two workbooks, which can be picked up at the parish from Thursday, Sept. 9th to Tuesday, Sept. 21st (Tuesdays to Fridays, 9am to 4pm or by special arrangement).
How to Register:
- Thursday, Sept. 9th – 10am to 6pm.
- Saturday, Sept. 11th – 10am to 1pm.
- Thursday, Sept. 16th – 10am to 6pm.
On-line – complete both of these forms and email them to email@example.com :