- Assist with the overwhelming expansion of the SSVP whether hand on in people’s homes or helping to plan fund raisers
- Food Bank Drivers – Drivers needed to make home deliveries of food hampers Tuesdays and/or Fridays anytime between 9:00AM and 4:30PM, one to three times a month.
- Furniture Pick Up and Delivery Team – Pick-up and/or deliver donated items to families in need within our community. Team currently works one evening per week. A truck is an asset but not required.
- Home Visit Team – Home visits to families in need within our community. Bring a compassionate heart; training provided.
- Main Distribution Warehouse – Sort and pack donations received from all over the city anytime during warehouse hours (Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 2:00PM).
- Our “front-line” members are encouraged by the wonderful support that Parishioners steadfastly offer through your gifts of groceries and cash. We are happy to represent you when we venture out to give a “hand up” to someone in a crisis situation. Thank you and remember, if you need help, or know someone who does, give us a call at 471-5577.
- We care for the less fortunate in our community, preventing utility cut-offs and evictions by helping those in dire circumstances to pay part of the bills for water, power or rent. Our active members represent parishioners in these acts of charity, offering food, friendship in the example of Christ who loved the poor. Remember, if you need help, call 471-5577.
- Through gifts to the Society of St. Vincent DePaul in the SSVP Donation Boxes at the back of the Church, you also can joyfully show your love for our Lord by helping your neighbor who is hungry, hopeless, alone or frightened. Remember, we gladly accept superbucks from Superstore, Sobey cards, 7-11 Big Bucks, Canadian Tire money, gift cards and cash.
- Any of these items would be appreciated: peanut butter, jams, cheese whiz, mayonnaise, pasta, pasta sauce, canned meats, pork/beans. Items can be dropped off in the food box in the lobby. Thank you very much.
- When you give furniture or household items that you no longer use or need to the Society of St. Vincent dePaul, you give hope to your neighbors who have nothing. The number to call for donations is 471-5577.
- Wed: 9am
- Thu: 9am
- Fri: 9am
- Sat: 9am, 4:30pm
- Sun: 9am, 11am, 7pm
17511 - 112 St.
Phone: +1 (780) 456 5399
Fax: +1 (780) 457 7233
Choose a name below to send us an email.
- Saturday from 3:30-4:30 pm
- Or by appointment
- Monday-Friday, 9am - 4pm