- A Prayer Shawl is a shawl – knitted, crocheted or woven by any individual who prays prayers of comfort, healing, love, peace and thanksgiving into their work while creating a masterpiece. It is then Blessed by the Priest and given to someone suffering from ailments of any magnitude or for a special occasion that the wearer of the shawl may find comfort, healing, love, peace and thanksgiving while wearing the Prayer Shawl.
- Special occasions could be: Baptism, a new born, wedding, anniversary, mothers wishing to nurse their infant and other such events.
- At St. Charles, we are a small group of ladies who gather at the church once a month to share ideas and pray together while creating these masterpieces of comfort, healing, love, peace and thanksgiving. New members are welcome and necessary to keep up with the needs of the people.
- Prerequisite: A knowledge or prayer and willingness to help others in difficult times.
- Tue: 6:30pm
- Wed: 9am
- Thu: 9am
- Fri: 9am
- Sat: 9am, 4:30pm
- Sun: 9am, 11am, 7pm
Registration is required for weekend masses
17511 - 112 St.
Phone: +1 (780) 456 5399
Fax: +1 (780) 457 7233
Choose a name below to send us an email.
- Saturday from 3:30-4:30 pm
- Or by appointment
Monday-Friday, 9am - 4pm